Problems with my new kia rio (kangarroo, starting problem)

forum użytkowników modelu Rio
alex_93
model samochodu: Kia Rio 1.2 cvvt 84hp, 2019

Problems with my new kia rio (kangarroo, starting problem)

Post autor: alex_93 »

Good afternoon everyone.

I sorry for my bad english, I am from Spain, I will try to write in English and then translate it into Polish.

I have a kia rio, 1.2 84hp engine, year 2019. The car is going perfect but I have a couple of problems that makes me uneasy. The first is as commented in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=2175

@dziabi3 viewtopic.php?f=108&t=2175&start=80#p19708 I am the Spanish who commented on your YouTube channel.

I took the car to the dealership. According to KIA, everything works fine. They said they tested injectors, sensors, etc. I don't think they've devoted much time, honestly. I still have the problem (kangaroo effect).

The second problem is that for a while (the car has 15,000 KM now) when I start for the first time in the morning, when the car is cold (for example, it has been 10 hours without starting), it takes 2-3 seconds to start. Once started, engine run perfectly fine and smooth. However, when the engine has a normal temperature or you start it for a minute, it starts immediately, in half a second. Does this happen to anyone? I don't know if it's worrisome. The problem is similar to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLkIkvf22w

I took it to the dealership. They said everything ok, since OBD errors don't come out the car is fine... as ever.

Any questions you can write to me privately, leave me your phone number and talk on whatsapp. I have also noticed the noise of valves, kangaroo effect, etc. Keep in touch regards

Dzień dobry wszystkim.

Przepraszam za mój zły angielski, jestem z Hiszpanii, spróbuję pisać po angielsku, a następnie przetłumaczę na polski.

Mam silnik kia rio, 1.2 84 KM, rok 2019. Samochód jedzie idealnie, ale mam kilka problemów, które mnie niepokoją. Pierwszy jest jak skomentowano w tym wątku: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=2175

@ działbi3 viewtopic.php?f=108&t=2175&start=80#p19708 Jestem Hiszpanem, który skomentował Twój kanał YouTube.

Zabrałem samochód do salonu. Według KIA wszystko działa dobrze. Powiedzieli, że testowali wtryskiwacze, czujniki itp. Szczerze mówiąc, nie sądzę, że poświęcili dużo czasu. Nadal mam problem (efekt kangura).

Drugi problem polega na tym, że przez pewien czas (samochód ma teraz 15 000 KM), kiedy ruszam pierwszy raz rano, kiedy samochód jest zimny (na przykład minęło 10 godzin bez rozruchu), zajmuje to 2-3 sekundy, aby rozpocząć. Po uruchomieniu silnik pracuje idealnie dobrze i płynnie. Jednak gdy silnik ma normalną temperaturę lub uruchamiasz go na minutę, uruchamia się natychmiast, za pół sekundy. Czy zdarza się to komukolwiek? Nie wiem czy to niepokojące. Problem jest podobny do tego filmu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLkIkvf22w

Zabrałem to do salonu. Powiedzieli, że wszystko jest w porządku, ponieważ błędy OBD nie wychodzą, samochód jest w porządku ... jak zawsze.

Wszelkie pytania, które możesz do mnie napisać prywatnie, zostaw mi swój numer telefonu i porozmawiaj na WhatsApp. Zauważyłem również hałas zaworów, efekt kangura itp. Bądź w kontakcie
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Kia Rio”